- Quality Education: Commitment to world class teaching, mentoring and intellectual stimulation.
- Industry Ready: Exposure to latest technologies and industrial practices through industrial interaction and collaboration.
- Social Responsibility: Inculcating value based education leading to social awareness.
- Entrepreneur: Encouraging Entrepreneurship activities.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
PROMINENT FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT
ACCREDITATION, APPROVALS, AND RECOGNITION
- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU
- Approved Research Centre
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- PEO-1: Professional Career: Graduates will have a flourishing career in electrical and electronics engineering or associated industries.
- PEO-2: Perspective towards lifelong learning: Graduates will have ability to adapt with emerging trends and carries research.
- PEO-3: Environment sustainability: Graduates will acquire managerial skill to solve technical issues at the least economical and ecological cost.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO)
- PSO-1: Environment and Sustainability: Generate electric energy using sustainable sources and design a smart distributed generation system for rural upliftment.
- PSO-2: Investigation of complex problems: Identify and analyze the harmonics created in electrical systems in synergy with power electronics and controllers.
WHO HEADS THIS DEPARTMENT?
Has obtained her Master’s degree in Power electronics from VTU, and B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from ACCET, Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu. She has a teaching experience of around 8 years and is a part of MVJCE from July 2013. Her area of interest is Power Electronics and Renewable Energy sources. Guided various students Projects in the areas of Power Electronics.
Has carried out the simulation of Half Impulse Radiating Antenna using Computer Simulation Technology and Presented a paper titled “ Simulation of half Impulse Radiating Antenna” in IEEE conference.