IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- If you have the interest in furthering your education in a holistic development and becoming responsible Corporate citizens
- If you are interested in Industry visits , guest lectures
- If you are interest lies in club activities, seminars, workshops and outbound training programmes.
- If your goal is to be the best in the field of Management
- If you are looking for experienced and dedicated faculty to guide you through your 2 years of MBA Programme.
PROMINENT FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- The Department of MBA is recognised by VTU as a Research Centre and offers opportunities for Ph.D research.
- It offers postgraduate specializations in Finance, Human Resource and Marketing Management.
- It is actively engaged in conducting inter departmental activities such as product launch, seminars and workshop.
ACCREDITATION, APPROVALS, AND RECOGNITION
- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU
- VTU Approved Research Centre
WHO HEADS THIS DEPARTMENT?
Dr Sneha Ravindra Kanade
Dr. Sneha Ravindra Kanade has a Doctorate in Organization Behavior and specializes in Human Resource Management, Marketing and General Management. She has completed Advanced Certification in Management (Marketing) from AIMA, New Delhi. Her experience is a blend of industry and academics across 9 years. She is keenly interested in research and is currently pursuing PhD in Marketing. She has completed post graduate studies in Yoga and Naturopathy. Her areas of interest are mnemonics and calligraphy.
She is the life member of Management Teacher’s Consortium. She is Six Sigma Green belt certified. She had conducted certification program in Digital Marketing. She has presented research papers in the International conferences on Human Resources and Marketing.
She has professional expertise in specializations of Digital Marketing, E-Consumer Behavior, Recruitment, Marketing research etc.
GO TO ANOTHER COURSE
GET IN TOUCH
The program offers the below combinations for dual specialization in each semester during the third and fourth semesters:
- Finance & Marketing
- Finance & HR
- Marketing & HR
“AGNIUDAYA- Sparks Rising into Fire”, the Departmental Club for the Department of Management Studies was formally inaugurated on the 25th of August 2012 by Chief Guest, Mr. Avinash Singh (HR – Infosys, Bangalore).
The club is designed to organize activities on a regular basis which will promote and foster team spirit and will help students implement management concepts practically.
The club will promote and encourage cooperation and amicable relations among students, to provide a medium through which information of interest and value may be readily gathered and communicated to students, by arranging regular activities.
Various events that will be conducted by the club include: Speaker Series, Workshops, Alumni Interaction, Panel Discussion etc.