VISIONThe department strives to empower and impart value driven quality management education to the students from diverse backgrounds that move towards making sustainable and socially responsible future.
MISSIONTo develop leaders and innovators for the business world who can perform in competitive and dynamic business environment , bring new ideas and aid in improving management practices globally.
- If you have the interest in furthering your education in a holistic development and becoming responsible Corporate citizens
- If you are interested in Industry visits , guest lectures
- If you are interest lies in club activities, seminars, workshops and outbound training programmes.
- If your goal is to be the best in the field of Management
- If you are looking for experienced and dedicated faculty to guide you through your 2 years of MBA Programme.
- The Department of MBA is recognised by VTU as a Research Centre and offers opportunities for Ph.D research.
- It offers postgraduate specializations in Finance, Human Resource and Marketing Management.
- It is actively engaged in conducting inter departmental activities such as product launch, seminars and workshop.
- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU
- VTU Approved Research Centre
Green Marketing - Collage Competition
Seminar on Consumer Research and Marketing Design Perspective
Industrial Visit to Myntra Designs Private Limited – Fulfilment Centre
Industrial Visit: Food Creations Private Ltd. – SUN FEAST BISCUITS
Guest Lecture on ‘Bat – A Way Forward To BFSI’
Club Activity – Best Manager
- Finance & Marketing
- Finance & HR
- Marketing & HR
|1||Prof.Gokul .G||B.Com||MBA., M.Com||Pursuing||AP & HOD||10||2||Nil|
|4||Prof.P. Divya||BBM||MBA||Submitted Thesis||AP||2||1||Nil|
|5||Prof.Venu Gopala Reddy .J||B.Com||MBA||Pursuing||AP||11.6||3.2||Nil|
Academic Year: 2013-2014
- Lakshmi Narasimhan “ Human Resource Accounting - A Study on redefining Human Capital Investment in Corporate Sector” International Journal of business administration & Management, Vol.2, Issue 4 ; 2278-36602,Page no (41-50) - ISSN 2278-3660, 2014.
- Shashi Kumar .C “A Study on Impact of Social media on employee Productivity, International Journal of research in Management & Social Science Vol- ,Issue- : Page no ( ) ISSN -2322-0899, April-June 2014.
- Arpitha M.” A Study on organizational role & its correlation with Locus of Control” International Journal of research in Management & Social Science Vol-2 , ISSN -2322-0899 June 2014.
- Dipti kalkotwar & Roopa .K “Need for standardized Accounting Standards” International conference on innovative practices in business & Information Technology ISSN - 978-1-63452-307-3 December 2014.
- Dipti Kalkotwar “Textile Industry in India & preset scenario polyester Industry in India” Indian Research Journal IRJA ISSN - 2347-7695 October 2014.
Academic Year 2014-2015
- Dipti kalkotwar “The Indian Business Environment :Challenges for women entrepreneurs” UGC Sponsored/National conference at Dayanand College of Commerce, Latar January 2015.
- Suganthi Suresh & Lakshmi Narasimhan “Understanding the perceptions of professionals who supports the creation of New business International Journal of Research Publications. Research Journals of Social Science &Management Vol;4 , February 2015.
- Lakshmi Narasimhan.S “An analysis of slow down despite strong fundamentals” International Journal of Business administration Research review Vol;3 , March 2015.
- Shashi Kumar.c & Divya.s “An Attitude Survey on reverse mentoring technique of learning at workplace” International Journal Research Publications Ltd, June 2015.
- Lakshmi Narasimhan.S “Discriminating Managerial Styles – A Study with reference to Women Executives In Corporate at Chennai” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol-4;2015.
Academic Year 2017-2018
- Dr. Sneha Ravindra kanade presented the research paper on the title Carbon Credit Trading– An Overview – in the journal Sanshodhan with ISSN: 22498567 in the year 2017.
- Dr. Sneha Ravindra kanade “Impact of demographic differences and other factors on Impulse Buying” International Journal of Management (IJM) ,2017.
Academic Year 2018-2019
- Gokul. G “Comparative Analysis Of Selected Indian Housing Finance Companies Based On Camel Approach “- Research Journal , Research Journal International Multidisciplinary Vol-6,Issue-9 ISSN- . 2321-5488 2019.
The Industrial Visit for the second semester students of...
The Department of Management Studies organized Guest Lecture titled...
A team of students from MBA have participated in...
The Department of Management Studies organized a Club activity...