The students from SC, and ST category, are hereby informed to register directly into SSP Post metric Scholarship Portal, then upload the required attested documents, like
- Study / Bonafide certificate
- Caste certificate in the name of the candidate
- Recent salary certificate of father & mother
- Fee paid receipt
- Hostel staying certificate
- Marks cards/result sheets
Minority and OBC students first they have to register in NSP (National Scholarship Portal) is made mandatory, then they have to register in SSP.
Finally reach any one of the following E-Attestation officers with all original certificates, for E-attestation of your documents.
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION AND FINAL SUBMISSION OF ALL DOCUMENTS IS ON 30th Dec 2019.
The OBC and backward students are advised to apply for the scholarship through E-Pass only not through SSP.
Details of E-Attestation officers:
- Dr.P.Mahabaleswarappa, Dean Academics.
- Prof.Vaman B Gudi, Registrar & Controller of Examination
- Mr.Kumar, Deputy Registrar