The participants need to design a voice-controlled robot that can be used to race and do some action, based on the given voice input. The robot should be designed to perform actions such as pick and place objects.
ROUND 1 – QUALIFIER ROUND
- The participants will drive their robot individually in the designed track, for the preliminary round.
- The robot needs to traverse along the designed path. The robot needs to be controlled only by voice commands. [Using any other means of control leads to disqualification]
- The path may contain a few obstacles.
- The robot that completes the track in the shortest time will qualify.
- The penalties and the scoring points will be informed on the spot.
- The number of robots qualifying for the second round is decided depending on the number of participants.
ROUND 2 – VOICE CONTROLLED ROBO RACE
- The second round is a race with obstacles. The participants need to complete the race by finishing the tasks that are laid in the course of race.
- The task involved in the race is that the participants need to pick and place objects that are placed in the path.
- Time being a judging criterion, the participant that complete the race in the shortest time, by placing all the objects in the correct place, wins the race.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The participants are allowed to participate solo or in a team.
- The minimum number of members in a team is 3 and maximum 4.
- Each team should bring its own robot. The organizers and volunteers will not provide any help in repairing or assembling the robots.
- The decision of the Judges and the organizers shall be final and binding.
- Design a manual voice-controlled robot that has capacity to cover maximum distance in the shortest possible time, overcoming the hurdles.
- Maximum dimension for the robot can be 30*25 cm (l*b).
- The robot should be controlled only by voice commands.
- The maximum weight should not exceed 5 kg.
- The power supply to the robot should not be more than 12Volt.
ELIGIBILITY (TEAM REQUIREMENTS)
- The team members can be from different colleges.
- Entry fee for this event – Rs.100/-
- Each member must have his/her college identity card.
- 1st Prize – Rs.5000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs.3000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs.2000/-
|NAME||Email ID||MOBILE NUMBER|