Design an autonomous ROBOT to follow a black line on a white background, without losing the line, and navigating several turns. It has to complete the course in the shortest period of time, while accurately tracking the course line, from start to finish.
- The maximum dimension of the robot can be 30 x 30 cm (l x b).
- The robot should be autonomous.
- Maximum weight must not exceed 1 .5kg (including battery).
- Maximum of 4 sensors can be used.
- The power supply can be up to 12Volts.
- Line width will be of 6cms, at all points in the track.
ROUND 1 – Qualifying round
- The participating teams will drive their robot individually in track, for the preliminary round.
- There can only be one robot per team and each team can have a maximum of 4 members.
- The track contains black line with white background.
- The team which designs a bot that takes the shortest time to complete the path will qualify for the next round.
- The maximum area provided for the bot’s demonstration will be 3×3 meters.
- Penalty remains the same as mentioned in Rules and Regulations of the event. (NO PENATLY IS MENTIONED IN THE RULES AND REGULATIONS PARAGRAPH)
- Based on the shortest time taken to complete the path, the top 6 teams will make it to the finals.
- Penalty remains the same as mentioned in Rules and Regulations of the event. (NO PENATLY IS MENTIONED IN THE RULES AND REGULATIONS PARAGRAPH).
- The team which designs a bot that takes the shortest time to complete the path will win.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The winner will be the fastest and the most balanced robot.
- Ready-made toy cars are not allowed.
- Robot should be as per the given specifications.
- The robot should not damage the arena.
- The track can have discontinuities and dead ends
- The sensors should be adjusted according to the environmental conditions (sunlight), and no power supply will be provided at the arena.
- The robot must not leave behind any of its parts during the run; else it will result in disqualification.
- Unethical behaviour could lead to disqualification. Faculty-coordinators have the right to take the final decision on any matter during the event.
- The decision of the Judges will be final.
- Certificates will be given to all the participants.
ELIGIBILITY (TEAM REQUIREMENTS)
- Each team can have maximum of four members.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 100 per person.
- Each member of the team must carry the identity card of his/her institution.
- 1st Prize – Rs.5000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs.3000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs.2000/-
|NAME||Email ID||MOBILE NUMBER|
|Manoj B N||9743170949|
|Pemin Glen Lobo||7353931298|