The participants have to design a manually controlled ROBOT that has capacity to cover maximum distance in the shortest possible time, challenging the hurdles, and be one of the best opponents.
- The maximum dimension of the robot can be 30 x 30 cm (l x b).
- The robot may be wired or wireless.
- The length of the wire (for wired bots) should be long enough to cover the whole track, and wire should remain slack during the complete run.
- Maximum weight must not exceed 6 kg.
- Maximum of 24Volt power supply will be provided.
- The participating teams will drive their robot individually in track, for the preliminary round.
- The track may contain very few stable obstacles.
- The time taken to complete the path will be taken as your qualifying time.
- Each time the bot touches either one of the boundaries, there will be a penalty of +2 seconds.
- The other penalties and scoring points will be informed on the spot.
ROUND 2 – Final
- Based on the qualifying time of each team, top teams will make it to the finals.
- There is no penalty in the final round.
- The two teams that finish the race first will be declared as winners.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- This is a team event. Each team must consist of a maximum of 4 members (Eligibility: BE/B. Tech/MCA, M. Tech).
- Students from any engineering discipline/ branch may participate.
- Registration can be done prior to the event, or on the spot. To know about the mode of registration, kindly contact the Faculty Coordinator.
- Participating teams must abide by the Rules and Regulations, or else will be disqualified.
- Prizes and certificates will be distributed for the winning teams.
ELIGIBILITY (TEAM REQUIREMENTS)
- The team members can be from different colleges.
- Entry Fee for this event – Rs.100/-
- Each member must carry his college identity card.
- 1st Prize – Rs.5000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs.3000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs.2000/-
|Harshith P N||9740484156|