The event is a technical quiz. It is to provoke an interest among students in solving puzzles, apart from learning their regular syllabus. It is also to motivate the students to work as a team.
ROUND 1 – TECH QUIZ
- It will be a technical quiz consisting of 30 MCQ’s to be solved in 30 minutes. Topics include basic concepts in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and recent developments in Science and Technology.
ROUND 2 – RAPID FIRE
- The top ten (10) teams qualify for this round. The teams need to solve a series of 10 questions to make it to the next round. The teams need to answer 8 out of 10 questions within the time limit, to qualify.
ROUND 2 – VISUAL CLIPS
- The qualified teams make it to this final round. The teams need to solve a series of visual clips which leads them to the next clue. Following the clues and finding the hidden object makes a team the winner.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- This is a team event. Each team must consist of a maximum of 4 members (Eligibility: BE/B. Tech/MCA, M. Tech).
- Students from any engineering discipline/ branch may participate.
- Registration can be done prior the event, or on the spot. To know the mode of registration, kindly contact the Faculty Coordinator.
- Participating teams must abide by the rules and regulations, or else will be disqualified.
- Prizes and certificates will be distributed for the winning teams.
ELIGIBILITY (TEAM REQUIREMENTS)
- The team members can be from different colleges.
- Entry fee for this event – Rs.100/-
- Each member must have his/her respective college identity card.
- 1st Prize – Rs.2000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs.1500/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs.1000/-