(Tomorrow’s engineers club)
The main objective of this event is to encourage the students to come up with innovative ideas as a solution to many social, economic and engineering problems The idea presented by the student should define the purpose, it should be implementable and cost effective. The event aims to create a platform where students can showcase their talents. There are two rounds:
- Idea presentation
ROUND 1 – IDEATION
- The teams are requested to send the abstracts to the email id of the Faculty Coordinator. While sending the abstract, complete information (Student’s name, USN, Dept., Contact number, Email id) should be there. The initial screening will be carried out by experts, based on the abstracts received. The selected teams will be notified for the second round of the event which will be held on Vertechx Day. The abstracts will be shortlisted based on the idea level to solve society challenges, implementation method and future scope.
ROUND 2 – PRESENTATION
In the second round, the students have to present their ideas using slideshow (ppt). The presentation must not exceed 5 slides (only major points should be highlighted, while presenting it can be elaborated). The presentation should clearly define:
- Problem statement
- Components / Tools to be used
- Future scope
Innovation: Creativity, Idea, Future scope, Methodology
Presentation: Preparation of slides, Objective, Presentation skill
Technology: Scientific skills used
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The team should comprise of minimum 2 and maximum 4 participants.
- Individual teams should bring their own laptop.
- The decision of the judges and the organizers shall be final and binding.
- After the project gets shortlisted in the first round, the team should not change the Topic/Model.
ELIGIBILITY (TEAM REQUIREMENTS)
- The team members can be from different colleges.
- Entry fee for this event – Rs.100/-
- Each member must have his/her respective college identity card.
- 1st Prize – Rs.2000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs.1500/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs.1000/-
|NAME||Email ID||MOBILE NUMBER|
|Mrs. Sanchari Sahaemail@example.com||9886079563|