Microsoft Excel is very well suited for plotting graphs with a very large number of points, or graphs of complex mathematical functions. Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program used for calculations, making charts and recording data about all sorts of business processes. It also has the basic features of all spreadsheets, using a grid of cells arranged in numbered rows and letter-named columns, to organize data manipulations like arithmetic operations. It has a battery of supplied functions to answer statistical, engineering and financial needs.
ROUND 1 – Qualifying Round
- Each team will be given a set of queries related to Excel.
- Every participant should have basic knowledge about Excel and its tools.
- Time limit: 30 Minutes.
- This round is a qualifier round.
ROUND 2 – Final round
- In this round, each team can prepare an animation on the basis of topics given.
- Each team can take 2 hours to complete the animation, with all the parameters built into the animation.
- The winning team is one which should demonstrate all requirements given in the topic as animation.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Two members can comprise a team.
- Software to be used is MS Excel.
- Maximum duration of the animation should be 2 minutes.
- Laptops should be brought with active internet connection.
- Video editing software such as Premium pro, Filmora or any other can be used.
- The participants need to have knowledge of charts and formulas in Excel.
- The student should have his/her ID card from the respective institution.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 100 per person.
- The judge’s decision is considered as final.
- 1st Prize – Rs.5000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs.3000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs.2000/-