Tomorrow’s Engineers Club
The Tomorrow’s Engineers Club is an MVJCE affiliated club. Considering societal problems as one of the major concerns of tomorrow’s engineers, the Tomorrow’s Engineers club of MVJCE provides opportunities for its participants from all the disciplines to work together, think out-of-the-box, and present their ideas as solutions to the societal problems.
Major goals of the club:
- To take up Engineering as a team sport.
- To get involved with fellow students and give solutions for community-defined problems.
- To think out-of-the-box and discover new areas of interest.
- To develop network with industry professionals.
- To make members reach pinnacles of success, inside and outside the classroom.
Inauguration of the Club:
The 1stworkshop on ‘Creative Thinking, Innovation and Problem-Solving’, under Tomorrow’s Engineers Club, was inaugurated by Dr. K. Kasturi Rangan, former ISRO chairman, on 11th March, 2016. The other experts who hosted this workshop were Dr. B N Suresh, Dr. Kota Harinaraya, Dr. Sudhakar, Dr.Shaja, Dr.Jolly and Mr. Tito KishanVemuri. The inspiration to launch the club was kindled by the MVJCE Governing Council Chairman Dr. BN Suresh.
The Tomorrow’s Engineers workshop brings together the engineering community in a collective way, to build future-ready engineers possessing the ability to think differently, with enhanced problem-solving skills in compliance with industry demand. The workshop on ‘Creative Thinking, Innovation and Problem-Solving’conducted by the Tomorrow’s Engineers club gave the student participants an insight into the following:
- What is engineering and what are the marvels in the engineering field.
- Importance of problem-solving skills, creativity and innovation in engineering.
- The need for a systematic approach towards problem-solving.
Policy of the Club:
- Ideas should be relevant to either Industry or Society.
- Interdisciplinary groups should be formed.
- A minimum of 6 to a maximum of 10 members from different disciplines should be there in each group.
Prof. SanchariSaha, HOD-ISE Department
- Kavyashree C V, AP, CSEDepartment
- PuvadaPraveena, AP, EEEDepartment
Tomorrow's Engineers Report - February 2020 (Creative Thinking, Innovation and Problem-Solving’, February 2020)
Tomorrow's Engineers Report - February 2018
Tomorrow's Engineers Report - August 2018
Fashioning Tomorrow's Engineers in News
A 3-day Workshop on ‘Creative Thinking, Innovation and Problem-Solving’
A 3-day workshop on ‘Creative Thinking, Innovation & Problem Solving’ by ‘Tomorrow’s Engineers’ club of MVJCE from 23rd September to 25th September 2019