- To provide very good learning environment
- To provide a very good teaching and training facilities
- To focus on imparting world class education in the field of communication
- To remain well prepared for future needs and demands of industry in latest technology
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you are interested in designing and overseeing the installation of telecommunications equipment and facilities, as well as broadcast engineering, this program is for you.
PROMINENT FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Department is having association with professional body like IETE.
- Department is in collaboration with RTTC Mysore, where students undergo internships and projects during vacation.
- Students undergo spoken tutorial software training conducted by IIT Bombay.
- Final year students are doing in-house projects Under Guidance of our Dedicated Faculty, Following is the list of best 3projects
- System Integration of NFC ticketing into an existing public transport infrastructure
- Assisting the disabled using gestures with the help of kinect camera and artificial neural networks into a smart house.
- Automated delivery service in industries
- The Department has Robotics Club where the students are creating, inventing, and exploring advanced technologies. Students have the opportunity to develop projects which incorporate educational robotics to meet a variety of curriculum challenges.
- Guest lecture from well-known industrialists and entrepreneurs
- Students are benefited with the industrial visits to organizations like Ace Components & Electronics Private Limited, All India Radio, ISRO, BSNL &ISTRAC
ACCREDITATION, APPROVALS, AND RECOGNITION
CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO’S)
- To prepare students to give good theoretical background with sound practical knowledge which lead to excellent performance at university examinations and successful professional career.
- To build strong fundamental knowledge amongst students to pursue higher education, to enhance research and continue professional development in telecommunication field.
- To Analyze and simulate the various components and devices to understand the basics of RF and microwave engineering.
- The students are exposed to the microwave active devices like klystron, gunn diode and passive devices isolator, circulator, magic tee, directional coupler, horn antenna, attenuator, terminations.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO’S)
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues and an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- To have a detailed practical study of microwave equipments.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data.
WHO HEADS THIS DEPARTMENT?
Mr. Manoranjan Kumar
Manoranjan Kumar has a B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology, Chikmagalur, Karnataka (VTU), M.S in Embedded System Design and currently he is pursuing his Ph.D in the field if Biosensors. He is a Life Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education. He has six years of teaching experience. He was awarded the best teacher by MVJCE in the year 2009.
Challenges In Storage & Computation Of Distributed Networks
Top up lecture Report” on “DESIGNING AN EMBEDDED SOLUTION
INDUSTRIAL VISIT TO ISRO Satellite Centre (ISAC), Bangalore
Artificial Intelligence in Medical Image Processing
|1||Prof. Divyashree M||BE||M.Tech||Pursuing||Assistant Professor||4.6||NIL||NIL|
|2||Prof. Vijitha UG||BE||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||2.6||NIL||1|
|3||Prof. Ramya V||BE||ME||Assistant Professor||6.5||NIL||NIL|
GO TO ANOTHER COURSE
GET IN TOUCH
- Microwave benches for X- and S-bands
- Klystron power supplies, VSWR meters, Gunn sources and assorted microwave components