Mr. Rajesh Sethi (88-92, Mech)
CEO | Strategist | Transformative Leader
Executive with diverse experience of general management in mid to large size organizations, corporate development, product development, business operations and strategy.
Created disruptive business models by managing complexities of last mile operations, delivering added value through differentiated services.
Championed all aspects of Organisational leadership including Profit Centre management, Scale-up and Turnaround, regulatory compliances, building capabilities, channel development & expansion, retail operations and forging strategic alliances. I am passionate about value creation and growth by enabling and empowering people.
- Transformed TenSports from 9 years of losses to profits – Divested for USD 385 million.
- Reinvented traditional media distribution business of Zee – Delivered $355 million in FY’17.
- Founder CEO of Allianz Global Assistance, India – Incubation to multi-country operations in India,
Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia – 750 employees, $60 Mn P&L.
- Built $175 Mn business for GE Consumer Loans, established retail footprint in 120 cities.
- Built and lead multi-tiered cross functional teams of diverse nationalities, cultures and ethnicities.