INSTITUTE VISIONTo become an institute of academic excellence with international standards.
- Impart quality education along with industry exposure.
- Provide world class facilities to undertake research activities relevant to industrial and professional needs.
- Promote entrepreneurship and value added education that is socially relevant with economic benefits
DEPARTMENT VISIONTo be recognized as a department of repute in Information Science and Engineering by adopting quality teaching learning process and impart knowledge to make students equipped with capabilities required for professional, industrial and research areas to serve society.
- Innovation and technically competent: To impart quality education in Information Science and Engineering by adopting modern teaching learning processes using innovation techniques that enable them to become technically competent.
- Competitive Software Professionals: Providing training Programs that bridges gap between industry and academia, to produce competitive software professionals.
- Personal and Professional growth: To provide scholarly environment that enables value addition to staff and students to achieve personal and profession growth.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- 3. Design / development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams. 10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- If you are passionate about data and Information Technology
- If you have a keen interest to build solutions to complex problems, by leveraging the latest tools and technologies
- If you wish to develop your capability to anticipate and address technological changes in the computing domain
- If your goal is to be the best in the chosen field
- If you are looking for experienced and dedicated faculty to handhold you through the entire period of study
- Associations with professional bodies such as IEEE, CSI, and ISTE, with active student chapters of these and other such organisations.
- A strong culture of software application development and listings on Microsoft’s app store.
- Selection of our students to prestigious positions, such as Google’s Campus Ambassador
- High-quality Software Testing Labs, live projects in the 6th semester of the course, and a research project in the final semester.
- Accredited by NBA
- Approved by the AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU
- IT Proficiency: Graduates will excel as IT Experts with extensive knowledge to analyze and design solutions to Information Engineering problems.
- Social &moral principles: Graduates will work in a team, showcase professionalism; ethical values expose themselves to current trends and become responsible Engineers.
- Higher education: Graduates will pursue higher studies with the sound knowledge of fundamental concepts and skills in basic sciences and IT disciplines.
- PSO1. Software professional expertise: An ability to understand, analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, multimedia, web design, DBMS, and networking for efficient design of computer-based systems of varying complexity.
- PSO2. Core competence: An ability to compete practically to provide solutions for real world problems with a broad range of programming language and open source platforms in various computing domains
Ms. Sanchari Saha holds a Master’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering from CMRIT (VTU), Bangalore, and a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science & Engineering from NIT, Agartala. She was awarded a gold medal from VTU for securing the 1st rank during her Master’s degree. Currently, she is an Assistant Professor in MVJCE, Bangalore, while concurrently pursuing research towards her PhD degree from VTU. She has more than 9 years of experience in teaching. She received the best teacher award in 2013. She has published a book titled “Object Oriented Modeling & Design Pattern” and several papers in reputed national and international journals and conferences. Her areas of interest includes Cryptography, Wireless Body Area Networks, etc. She is a member of the Indian Society for Technical Education.
3rd SEMESTERAnalog & Digital Electronics Lab This laboratory course enables students toget practical experience in design,assembly and evaluation/testing of:
- Analog components and circuits, including Operational Amplifier, Timer etc.
- Combinational logic circuits
- Flip-Flops and their operations
- Counters and registers using flip-flops
- Synchronous and Asynchronous sequential circuits
- A/D and D/A converter
- Asymptotic performance of algorithms.
- Linear data structures and their applications such as stacks, queues and lists
- Non-Linear data structures and their applications such as trees and graphs
- Sorting and searching algorithms
4th SEMESTERDesign and Analysis of Algorithm Lab This laboratory course enables students to:
- Design and implement various algorithms in JAVA
- Employ various design strategies for problem solving
- Measure and compare the performance of different algorithms
- Get practical exposure on microprocessors, design and codingknowledge on 80x86 family/ARM.
- Getknowledge andpractical exposure on connectivity and execution of interfacing devices with 8086/ARM kit like LED displays, Keyboards, DAC/ADC and various other devices
5th SEMESTERComputer Networks Lab This laboratory course enables students to:
- Understand operation of network and its management commands
- Simulate and demonstrate the performance of GSM and CDMA
- Implement data link layer, and transport layer protocols
- Acquire knowledge in database concepts, technology and practice to be groomed into well-informed database application developers.
- Practice SQL programmingthrough a variety of database problems.
- Develop database applications using front-end tools and back-end DBMS.
6th SEMESTERSoftware Testing Lab This laboratory course enables students to:
- Analyse the requirements for the given problem statement
- Design and implement various solutions for the given problem
- Employ various design strategies for problem solving.
- Construct control flow graphs for the solution that is implemented
- Create appropriate document for the software artefact
- Apply the concepts of Unix IPC to implement a given function
- Measure the performance of different file structures
- Write a program to manage operations on a given file system
- Demonstrate hashing and indexing techniques
7th SEMESTERMachine Learning Lab: This laboratory course enables students to:
- Make use of Data sets in implementing the machine learning algorithms
- Implement the machine learning concepts and algorithms, in any suitable language of choice
- Design and develop static and dynamic web pages
- Familiarize with Client-Side Programming, Server-Side Programming, Active server Pages
- Learn Database Connectivity to web applications
Top Up Guest Lecture on “CLOUD COMPUTING PLATFORMS” Click here
Two day workshop on ”Big Data Analytics-Platforms & Tools” Click here
Industrial Visit to CSIR center for Matematical modelling and computer simulation (CMMAC-4 th CSIR pardigm institute) Click here
MS-OFFICE Training Report Click here
Industrial Visit to KSRSAC Click here
ISE - The Data Complete - Vertechx 8 Click here
Guest Lectures on Computational Modeling Click here
Industrial Visit to ISRO-U R RAO Satellite Centre Click here
Guest Lecture on ‘Application of Artificial Intelligence in Machine Learning’ Click here
FDP on “Application of Tools & Techniques in Research Methodology” Click here
Industrial Visit to CMMAC-CSIR fourth Paradigm Institute – HPC centre Click here
Guest Lecture on ‘Recent Trends in Data Mining’ Click here
SDP on 'System Software Diagnostic Tools & Network Essentials' Click here
Eikon Club Event Report on ‘TESOURO’, and IOT Guest Lecture Click here
An Awareness Session on 'Students' Placement Readiness, Higher Studies' Click here
The MoU states the terms and conditions under which MVJCE is considered as a RESOURCE - Robust Extensions for Spoken tutorial projects on Open source software Usage for Recruitment Community and Education centre - for promoting the spoken tutorial project which is one of the ‘talk to a teacher’ Projects supported by NMEICT, MHRD, Government of India.
IITB has provided an opportunity to organize SELF (Spoken Tutorial based Education and Learning through Free FOSS) workshops, anywhere in India. Training on software, Linux, Latex, Scilab, Python, PHP & MYSQL and Libre Office etc. is conducted through self-workshops. A Certification exam is conducted upon completion of the courses. Course Completion certificate is issued to the candidates who successfully clear the exam.
|1||Prof. SANCHARI SAHA||BE||M.Tech||Pursuing (VTU)||AP & HOD||9.6||4||NIL|
|2||DR. MANNAR MANNAN J||B.Sc.||M.Sc., M.Tech||Ph.D||ASP||13||6||NIL|
|3||DR. MUZAMMIL HUSSAIN||BE||M.Tech||Ph.D||ASP||4.6||NIL||NIL|
|4||Prof. KUMAR R||BE||ME||AP||8.5||NIL||NIL|
|5||Prof. SHILPA S||BE||M.Tech||AP||10||NIL||NIL|
|6||Prof. LATHA SS||BE||M.Tech||AP||4||NIL||NIL|
|7||Prof. PRIYA K||BE||M.Tech||AP||0.11||NIL||0.7|
|8||Prof. SHRUTHI N||BE||M.Tech||AP||3||NIL||NIL|
|9||Prof. ANASWARA VENUNADH||BTECH||ME||AP||2.6||NIL||NIL|
Academic Year: 2012-2013
- ASHWINI.R ”Implementation of a Distributed protocol to serve Dynamic Groups for Peer-to-Peer Streaming”JEST-M, Vol.1, Issue 2, -2012.
Academic Year: 2013-2014
- SHILPA.S“Advanced Node Categorized Algorithm to prevent Dropping and Modifying packets in WSN” International Journal of Computational Research and Development March Vol-2; Issue-3 Page no[1-9],ISSN: : 2321-2241,2014.
- SHILPA.S“High secured cloud in data processing for cloud computing”JEST-M Jan-2014 Issue-5 Page no[1-4],ISSN: 2394 6156, -2014.
- Swetha G“ Energy Efficient, power based secured routing method for wireless sensor networks”International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering,ISSN: (Print) : 2320 - 9798ISSN: (Online) : 2320 – 9801,2014.
- Anantha lakshmi.E“ Energy Efficient, power based secured routing method for wireless sensor networks”,International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering,ISSN: (Print) : 2320 - 9798ISSN: (Online) : 2320 – 9801,2014.
Academic Year: 2014-2015
- Vanshika rastogi “Software development life cycle models-Comparison, Consequences” International journal of computer science and Information, ISSN:: 0975-9646,-2015.
- Swetha. G ”Digital traces : A survey on whether are we being tagged vendible without our consent”, International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, ISSN:: 2320-088X,-2015.
- Kumar. R”“Securing Cloud Network Environment against Intrusion using Sequential Algorithm” International Journal of Engineering Research and Generic Science, ISSN: 2091-2730,-2015.
- Nimi. P. U “Agent approach to Feature Based Image Retrieval in a Network”, International Journal of Emerging Trends & Technology in Computer Science, ISSN: 2278-6856,-2015
- Smeja. K, ”Anomaly based mechanism for detecting denial of service attack using triangle area technique”, International journal of engineering research-online, ISSN: : 2321-7758,-2015
- Smeja. K ”Protection via watermarking with preservation of dataset”, International Journal of Research and Innovative Technology, ISSN:: 2001-5569,-2015.
- VANSHIKA RASTOGI, SWETHA G,ANANTHA LAKSHMI, "An enhanced client centric software development life cycle model with cost and effort estimation", ISSN: Number (Print): 2395-1656 ,ICTACT journal on Management Studies, ICTACT journal on Management Studies,-2015.
- HARKIRAN, ”Satellite Image Denoising and Image Improvement using Wavelet Transforms Methods”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, ISSN:: 2277 128X,-2015.
Academic Year: 2015-2016
- REVATHI Y, ”Review on Importance and Advancement in Detecting Sensitive Data Leakage in Public Network ”International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science, Volume 4, Issue 2, March-April, ISSN: 2091-2730,-2016 .
- REVATHI Y”A Survey on Detecting the Leakage of Sensitive Data in Public Network”, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering,(ISSN: 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 6, Issue 3, -March 2016.
- REVATHI Y ”Efficient implementation using RM method for detecting sensitive data leakage in Public network”, International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research (IJMTER),Volume 03, Issue 04, [April– 2016] ISSN: (Online):2349–9745 ; ISSN: (Print):2393-8161,-2016.
Academic Year: 2016-2017
- LATHA.S.S,”Analysing the reviews and comments of customers in an e-commerce websites”, JEST-M May- 2017 Issue-5 Page no[1-4],ISSN:: 2394 -6156.
Academic Year: 2017-2018
- SANCHARI SAHA,“A Poly_hop Message Routing Approach through Node and Data Classification for Optimizing Energy Consumption and Enhanced Reliability in WBAN” IEEE International Conference on SMARTTECH ,17th -19th , Reva University, Bangalore. IEEE ISBN : 978-1-5386-0568-4,August 2017.
- PRIYA K,” “TEST AUTOMATION FRAMEWORK FOR CERP APPLICATION USING EXTENT REPORTS” ,International Journal of Technical Innovation in Modern Engineering & Science(IJTIMES), ISSN (Online): 2455-2585, UGC Approved Journal.Volume 04 Issue 07, July-2018.
Academic Year: 2018-2019
- MS. SANCHARI SAHA,”An energy efficient cluster-head formation & medium access technique in multi-hop WBAN”,ICTACT Journal on Communication Technology ,ISSN:2229-6948, , Volume: 09, Issue: 03,Global Impact factor:0.788,-September 2018.
- KUMAR R “Candidate Job Recommendation System”,International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science and Engineering, Volume-6, Issue-6, ISSN: 2320-7639,mpact Factor :1.638Index Copernicus, Google Scholar indexed,-Dec 2018.
- PRIYA K,”A Concise Chronological Reassess of Different Swarm Intelligence Methods with Multi Robotics Approach”,ICTACT Journal on Soft Computing:, volume: 09, issue: 02,Global Impact factor: 0.787,Unpaid Journal, IET Inspec Indexed, DOAJ ,SciLit indexed,DOI: 10.21917/ijsc.2019.0261,- January 2019.
- PRIYA K,”Information security andprivacy in cloud using hybridcryptographic algorithm”,International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology, Vol. 3, Issue 4, ISSN No. 2455-2143, Pages 49-53, Scientific JournalImpact Factor: 4.982 ,Unpaid journal, DOI: 10.33564,H-index: 3, i10 index: 1,Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, Thomson Reuter indexed,Researcher Index ID R-1701-August 2018.
- ANASWARA VENUNADH,”Horizontal data mining generator using cube for business intelligence”,International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology, Dec.2018Vol. 3, Issue 8, ISSN No. 2455-2143, Pages 66-69,Impact Factor: 4.982 ,Unpaid journal, DOI: 10.33564,H-index: 3, i10 index: 1,Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, Thomson Reuter indexed,Researcher Index ID R-1701-Dec 2018.
- SHRUTHI N,”Using multi -attribute based encryption secure sharing of personal health record in cloud”,International Journal of Engineering Applied Sciences and Technology, Dec.2018,Vol. 3, Issue 8, ISSN No. 2455-2143, Pages 61-65,Impact Factor: 4.982 ,Unpaid journal, DOI: 10.33564,H-index: 3, i10 index: 1 ,Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, Thomson Reuter indexed,Researcher Index ID R-1701-Dec,2016
- MABEL CHRISTINA,”Predicting Student Performanceusing Data Mining”,International Journal of ComputerSciences and Engineering, Volume-6, Issue-10, , ISSN: 2347-2693,mpact factor:3.022,UGC Approved J. No.63193h-index 009i10-index 007,Google Scholar indexed.-Oct 2018.
- Home Security & Automation using IoT
- Mr. Ayush Shekhar, 5th Semester, ISE and his Team won the 2nd prize and a cash award of Rs. 50,000/- in ‘Reimagine Waste Hackathon-3’ organised by CPDM, IISc., Bangalore.
- Mr Ankith, VII Semester student of ISE Department secured 3rd Prize in Poster design competition conducted by IISc, Bangalore.
- Students of ISE Department participated in Techgig Virtual Campus League (coding event) and secured ranks
Date of the Event 8.4.2019 Title of the Event...
Date of the event 11.4.2019 Title of the Event...
Date of the Event 28.03.2019 to 30.03.2019 Title of...
Date of the Event 23.03.2019 Title of the Event...