IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- If you have an interest in the design, improvement and installation of integrated systems of men, material and equipment
- If your desire is to acquire specialized knowledge and skills in mathematical, physical and social sciences
- If you wish to learn techniques of engineering analysis to enable you to design, specify, predict and evaluate systems
- If your goal is to be the best in your chosen field
- If you are looking for experienced and dedicated faculty to hand hold you through the entire period of study
PROMINENT FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Students in Semester VII of the IEM program receive weeklyindustry-oriented CNC training.
- Graduates of the B.E. IEM program have achieved placements in reputed private corporations such as Welspun, AppcoPvt. Ltd. and Capgemini
ACCREDITATION, APPROVALS, AND RECOGNITION
- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU
WHO HEADS THIS DEPARTMENT?
Prof. Hari Prasad
A product of IIT,Madras, Prof. Hari Prasad is an M.Tech. in Metallurgical Engineering . He has a strong background in the industrial sector and returned to academiain 2011. He was conferred the Best Teacher award in 2013.
His interests include Welding Technology, Manufacturing Processes, Non-Destructive Testing, Rapid Prototyping, Powder Metallurgy, Ceramics and Composite Materials, Aircraft Materials, Corrosion Engineering, Smart Materials, Nanotechnology, and Heat Treatment of Metals (ferrous and non-ferrous).
|1||Prof.JAYESH P||B.Tech-Mechanical Engineering||M.Tech-Fluid Thermal Engineering||PURSUING||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||6||NIL||1.5|
|2||Prof.RAVISH B V||B.E-Mechanical Engineering||M.Tech-Mechanical Machine Design||PURSUING||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||4.5||NIL||NIL|
|3||Prof.NIRANJAN HUGAR||B.E-Mechanical Engineering||M.Tech-Computer Integrated Manufacturing||PURSUING||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||3.5||NIL||1|
|4||Prof.MAMATHA K||B.E-Industrial Engineering & Management||M.Tech-Master of Engineering Management||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||3.5||NIL||1|