- Ranked among Top 6 Engineering Colleges under Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) in terms of number of University ranks obtained by graduates (MVJCE obtained 11 University ranks at the convocation in March 2019)
- Ranked 37th among Top Private Engineering Colleges in India by The Week August 2020.
- Ranked 38th among Top Private Engineering Colleges in India by The Week June 2018.
- Ranked 36th among Top Private Engineering Colleges in India by The Week June 2017.
- Ranked 39th among Top Private Engineering Colleges in India by The Week June 2016.
- Amongst the Top 5 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore by The Week – Hansa Research Survey 2020
- Amongst the Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Bangalore by The Week – Hansa Research Survey 2017
- Ranked 17th Private Engineering College in the South Zone by The Week, Source: June 2020
- Ranked 23rd Private Engineering College in the South Zone by The Week, Source: June 2017
- Ranked 28th among Top Private Engineering Colleges in India by India Today July 2020.
- Ranked 26th among Top Private Engineering Colleges in India by India Today July 2019.
- Ranked among the Top 5 in Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) in sports
- 144 MVJCE graduates obtained University ranks in the last 10 years
- One of only 37 colleges in Karnataka to be accredited by the software giant TATA Consultancy Services.
- Ranked among the Top 75 Engineering Colleges in India for the 10th consecutive year by OUTLOOK from 2011 to 2020
- Awarded AAA+ rating by Careers 360 surveys in April 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019 and 2020
- MVJCE has produced more than 22,000 engineers.
- More than 700 job offers are rolled out by top MNC’s each year.
- Ranked among the Top 125 B-schools in India by The Week 2011.
- MVJCE has been awarded the B++ rating in All India B-School Survey by Business & Management Chronicle for the year 2013, by Business & Management Chronicle, January 2013.
More Reasons Why
- First college under VTU to offer Aeronautical Engineering for both undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
- The Electronics & Communications and Telecommunication Departments’ Robotics and Industrial Automation Lab is ranked amongst the best in India, having won more than 200 competitions hosted by institutes such as IIT’s & NIT’s
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering has been involved in Innovative projects such as “Tricycle that runs on water”, “GoKart” and many more
- Department of Computer Science and Information Science are in collaboration with Infosys for the Campus Connect Programme for the Academic Partnership Programme
- The Department of Chemical Engineering has strong Industry tie ups
- Many Government and private organisations rely on the Civil Engineering Department for their design and testing
- MBA students from MVJCE are placed as top executives in reputed corporates
- The Institute deploys a 360 degree feedback system to ensure and improve the quality of faculty
- The library has more than 60,000 books, apart from online journals and databases
- The Institute provides more than 200 hours of Personality Development and Soft skills training
All things must come the soul from its roots, from where it is planted
– St Theresa of Avila
- MVJCE regularly features among the top ranked engineering colleges in India. It is one of the best engineering colleges in Karnataka, providing unmatched learning experiences to students.
- MVJCE has on campus learning centers set up in collaboration with companies such as National Instruments and Infosys
- The Institute has a 1200 seat state-of-the-art air-conditioned auditorium
- MVJCE has a very active Industry Institution Participation Cell (IIPC) that is recognised and sponsored by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- The Institute regularly hosts and participates in seminars and conferences involving top industry professionals
- Students and faculty regularly participate in research and development activities to put theoretical knowledge into practice
- The Institute’s strong emphasis on extra-curricular activities such as the theatre club and literary club enables students to develop communication and presentation skills
- The Institute’s stringent policies on student discipline helps create a safe and ragging-free environment for study and self-development
- Our cultural and technical festivals are long-established and reputed, and provide a platform for overall development and exposure