Event Details Title: AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy Sponsored Five-Day Faculty Development Program (FDP) on ‘ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE and MACHINE LEARNING’
Department: DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING & Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Venue: MVJ College of Engineering
Click on this link to register on AICTE ATAL portal to join this FDP on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning’: https://www.aicte-india.org/atal
Application id: 1584160789
Last Date for registration: 08.01.2020
(The selected participants will be intimated through Email, on or before 10.01.2020)
AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy
ATAL program is an initiative by AICTE, which aims at empowering faculty to achieve goals of Higher Education such as access, equity and quality. These programs have been designed to fulfill the need to train the younger generation in the skill sector, and also to have faculty and technicians trained in their respective disciplines.
The objectives of ATAL FDP are:
• To support technical institutions in fostering research innovation and entrepreneurship through training.
• To provide a variety of opportunities for training, and exchange of experiences such as workshops, orientations, learning communities, peer mentoring and other FDPs.
About the Institution
MVJ College of Engineering was established in 1982 as the flagship institution of Venkatesha Education Society, to impart education in Engineering, Management and beyond. The 15-acre campus of MVJCE in Whitefield, Bangalore, boasts of state-of the-art infrastructure that creates an environment that is conducive to progressive learning and development.
MVJCE offers 11 Undergraduate programs across various disciplines of Engineering, 5 Post graduate programs across various disciplines of Engineering and Management, and carries on Research in 5 departments recognized as Research Centers by VTU.
About the Department
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering was started in the year 1985. CSE Department is affiliated to VTU, approved by AICTE and accredited by NBA. The Department has full time UG and PG programs in Computer Science and Engineering. The Department conducts regular interactive workshops, seminars, conferences, intra collegiate competitions for technical skill enhancements and many other programs. The Department has well-experienced and highly qualified faculty members, who have specialized in the latest areas of Computer Science and Engineering, including Cloud Computing, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Learning, Underwater Communication, Semantic Learning, Image Processing, Wireless Network Security and Computer Networks.
Aim of the FDP
The objectives of the FDP are:
- To enable theoretical and practical understanding of the most popular Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning tools and techniques, via expert lectures and hands-on sessions, led by academicians.
- To introduce fundamentals of artificial intelligence, fuzzy logic, pattern recognition, data mining and machine learning techniques, with their real time applications.
- To serve as a great platform for faculty and researchers to upgrade their knowledge in the area of AI, Deep Learning, Computer Vision and its applications.
Topics Scheduled to be Covered
1. Components of AI Algorithm
2. Expert system in AI
3. ML tools and Techniques
4. ML Algorithm for real-world application
5. Introduction to Deep learning
6. Data Reconstruction using Deep Neural
7. Medical Image data processing and analysis
The sessions will be handled by experts from Industry and reputed Academia.
Who Can Attend?
Registration is open to all faculty members of AICTE-approved institutions, research scholars, PG scholars and personnel from Industry.
Terms and Conditions
- The number of participants is limited to 200. Participants will be selected on first come first served basis.
- Duration of FDP is 5 days.
- The mode of conducting this FDP program is Online platform.
- Certificates will be issued by AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy to those participants who have attended the program with minimum 80% attendance and scored minimum 60% marks in the test that will be conducted at the end of the online FDP.
Shri. M J Balachandar
Dr. P Mahabaleswarappa
Prof. M Brindha
Vice Principal, MVJCE
Prof. Vaman B Gudi
Registrar & COE, MVJCE
Prof. Kavyashree C
HOD, Department of CSE, MVJCE
Dr. V Vinoth Kumar
ASP, Department of CSE, MVJCE
1. Dr. K S Arvind, ASP, Department of CSE, MVJCE
2. Dr. S Anthoniraj, ASP, Department of CSE, MVJCE
3. Dr. C Ramya, ASP, Department of CSE, MVJCE
Address for Correspondence
MVJ College of Engineering
Near ITPB, Whitefield
Phone: +91 80 4299 1000
Dr. V Vinoth Kumar
ASP, Department of CSE, MVJCE