This is about fostering competitiveness and innovation. It's about sustainability.
The MVJ Point of View
The Dr M V Jayaraman Foundation realises that part of our founder’s vision and the mission of the Venkatesha Education Trust: to make quality education available to all sections of society. We view this mission not as corporate philanthropy, but as value creation; a drive that will have a fundamental and strategic impact on India’s future.
- The Foundation proposes scholarships of INR 1.75 crore to aid the education of 45 meritorious students every year under the merit scholarship category.
General CSR Initiatives
- The Institute hosts and participates in blood donation camps to create and spread awareness about blood donation among its students.
- The Institute initiates green drives in the form of tree planting exercises on a regular basis.
- The Institute regularly creates awareness amongst its students and faculty regarding CSR activities and encourages them to support CSR events.
- MVJCE offers its Infrastructure and Lab facilities to many government vocational courses to enable assist these students to work with the latest equipment.
Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light
Theodore Roethke (1908 – 1963), an American poet, published several volumes of poetry characterised by its rhythm and natural imagery. He was awarded the Pulitzer Prize for poetry in 1954 for his book, The Waking.