Work in areas such as Operating Systems, Data Base Management, Various Programming Languages, Computer Networks and Management and Computer Architecture.
To create an ambiance in excellence and provide innovative emerging programs in Computer Science and Engineering and to bring out future ready engineers equipped with technical expertise and strong ethical values.
- Concepts of computing discipline: To educate students at under graduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels in the fundamental and advanced concepts of computing discipline.
- Quality Research: To provide strong theoretical and practical background across the Computer Science and Engineering discipline with the emphasis on computing technologies, quality research, consultancy and trainings.
- Continuous Teaching Learning: To promote a teaching learning process that brings advancements in Computer Science and Engineering discipline leading to new technologies and products.
- Social Responsibility and Ethical Values: To inculcate professional behavior, innovative research Capabilities, leadership abilities and strong ethical values in the young minds so as to work with the commitment for the betterment of the society.
IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you have an aptitude for logical thinking and have the ability to analyze and make things work, this course is for you. Programming, design and network efficiency are several topics covered.
ACCREDITATION, APPROVALS, AND RECOGNITION
- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU
PROMINENT FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT
MVJCE is one of the top computer science engineering colleges in Bangalore which provides unmatched learning experience to students. To know more about what MVJCE offers to its students please click here.
Amazon, Cisco, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Google, Flipkart, HCL, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft, Nokia, Novell Networks, Tata Consultancy services, etc.
CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)
- PEO-1: Current Industry Practices: Graduates will analyze real world problems and give solution using current industry practices in computing technology.
- PEO-2: Research & Higher Studies: Graduates with strong foundation in mathematics and engineering fundamentals will pursue higher learning, R&D activities and consultancy.
- PEO-3: Social Responsibility: Graduates will be professionals with ethics, who will provide industry growth and social transformation as responsible citizens.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO)
- PSO-1 An ability to understand analyze and develop computer programs in the areas related to algorithms, system software, multimedia ,web design ,DBMS and networking for efficient design of computer based systems of varying complexity.
- An ability to compete practically and to provide solutions for real world problems with a broad range of programming languages and open source platforms in various computing domains.
WHO HEADS THIS DEPARTMENT?
Prof. Sreedevi N
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering is headed by Prof Sreedevi N . Mrs.Sreedevi N did her BE(CSE) from Bangalore University, M.Tech (CSE) from JNTU, Hyderabad, and is pursuing PhD (in application of machine intelligence for disaster management) in VIT, Vellore. She has a rich teaching experience of 18 years and has been working in this organization since 2007. She is a recipient of Best Teacher award in the year 2010. Her research interest includes Computer Networks, Big data and Machine intelligence. She has published 15 papers in International and national Journals.
Infoysys Industrial visit
SAP lab industrial visit
EMC industrial visit
First International Conference
GO TO ANOTHER COURSE
GET IN TOUCH
Students obtain hands-on experience in coding and executing C programs.
To learn analog and digital circuits, enhance the learning of circuits like Oscillator, comparator, parity generation and correction, counter, Flipflops, timers, ALU unit.
This course enables students to get practical knowledge on designing, developing, analyzing and implementation of various data structures and their applications.
This course enables students to get practical knowledge on problem solving techniques and designing, developing, analyzing & implementation of various algorithm design techniques.
Study of the 8086 processor & ARM processor software programs and hardware programs, to understand how a processor works and to learn the assembly language programming.
Learn SQL to create and maintain a database and formulate efficient queries.
Learn to write LEX and YACC programs for pattern recognition, simple shell scripts and implementing OS scheduling algorithms.
Understanding of the Computer Graphics techniques, concepts and algorithm using OpenGL.
This lab deals with the implementation of UNIX System calls & SDD, handling signals, writing C code that involves system calls.
Learn the various functionality and algorithms in OSI layers.
Learn internet programming to develop creative and interactive web applications.
VINAY PRADEEP NADKARNI
RASHMI R K
VIDHYASHREE D M
Dr M Pauline
Professor & HOD
Sivagama Sundari G
Pramela Devi S
Supriya V Sullad
Bhagyalaxmi S Kullolli
Akshatha P S