VISIONOur vision is to nurture the students for their profession and to impart technology and processes for converting their ideas into real life applications.
- To develop the department into the best support department with the best staff and infrastructure.
- To provide the best services to the student and to produce 100% result in university examination.
- To promote research activity in the department in the area of chemical science with exploring the funding by National/International agencies.
|C110.1||Electrochemical and concentration cells. Classical & modern batteriesand fuel cells.|
|C110.2||Causes & effects of corrosion of metals and control of corrosion.Modification of surface properties of metals to develop resistance to corrosion, wear, tear, impact etc. by electroplating and electro less plating.|
|C110.3||Production & consumption of energy for industrialization of country andliving standards of people. Utilization of solar energy for different useful forms of energy|
|C110.4||Replacement of conventional materials by polymers for variousapplications.|
|C110.5||Boiler troubles; sewage treatment and desalination of sea water.|
|C110.6||Over viewing of synthesis, properties and applications of nanomaterials.|
|C115.1||Handling of different types of instruments for analysis of materials using small quantities of materials involved for quick and accurate results.|
|C115.2||Carrying out different types of titrations for estimation of concerned in materials using comparatively more quantities of materials involved for good results.|
Research Papers published by Faculty in Journals
Dr. Indu Pandey
“Electrochemically Grown Potassium Ferrocyanide Doped Conducting Polymeric Rhodamine Nanodots Modified Graphite Based Fluorescence Supercapacitors,” IEEE-XPLORE, Second International Conference on Advances in Electronics, Computer and Communications(ICAECC-2018)978-1-5386-3785-2/18
“Metal Incorporated Polymeric Nanodots Based Electrode Material for Fluorescent Supercapacitors”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society,165,(8),March,2018, B3035-3042.
“Films of Reduced Graphene Oxide-Based MetalOxide Nanoparticles”, Nanoelectronics, materials and devices, 10, 7191 , pg978-981.
“Films and dispersions of reduced graphene oxide based Fe2O3 nanostructure composites: Synthesis, magnetic properties and electrochemical capacitance”, Material chemistry and physics, 209, Jan ,2018,Pg1-9.
“Enhanced electrocatalytic activity of reduced graphene oxide-Os nanoparticle hybrid films obtained at a liquid/liquid interface”, Journal of Nanoparticle Research,20:56, Feb 2018
“Molten Salt Synthesis of Nano Crystalline ZnFe2o4 and its Photocatalytic Dye degradation studies”. Materials Today Proceedings, 4-October2017, Pg 11816-819.
Mrs. Rashmi Rani
“Ultrafine nanocrystalline mesoporous NaY zeolite from flyash” in Journal of Porous material.
- Preethi.G : area of research is Photocatalysts. She has published one research paper titled “Molten Solid Synthesis of Nano crystalline Zn- Fe2O4 and its Dye degradation studies”.
- Rashmi Rani Padhy : area of research is Synthesis and Characterization of multifunctional Zeolite from industrial and agrowaste. She has published one paper titled “Ultrafine nanocrystalline mesoporous NaY zeolite from flyash” in Journal of Porous material.
- Ramya K.B: area of research is Synthesis of Organic Catalysts. She has cleared the Course work and currently doing the literature survey.
- Swathi .K.N : area of research is Synthesis and Characterization of Thiazole and derivatives. . She has cleared the Course work and currently doing the literature survey.
- Swati Lal : area of research is Synthesis and Characterization of Nano- particles and its biological application.
- Manjula.M : area of research is study of interactions of Serum albumins with bioactive molecules.
|1||Prof.MANJULA.M||B.Sc(CZBt)||M.Sc (Organic Chemistry)||Pursuing||Assistant Professor & HOD||9||NIL||NIL|
|3||Dr.SRABANI GHOSH||B.Sc(Chemistry .Hons)||M.Sc (Physical Chemistry)||Bio-physical Chemistry||Asso Prof||6||8||NIL|
|4||Prof.SWATI LAL||B.Sc(Chemistry .Hons)||M.Sc (Applied Chemistry)||Pursuing||Assistant Professor||7||NIL||NIL|
|5||Prof.RASHMI RANI PADHY||B.Sc(Chemistry .Hons)||M.Sc (Organic Chemistry)||Pursuing||Assistant Professor||7||4||NIL|
|6||Prof.PREETHI.G||B.Sc(Chemistry)||M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry)||Pursuing||Assistant Professor||8||3||NIL|
|7||Prof.ANGEL MARY||B.Sc(Chemistry )||M.Sc (General Chemistry)||NA||Assistant Professor||2||NIL||NIL|
|8||Prof.RAMYA.K.B||B.Sc(Chemistry )||M.Sc (General Chemistry)||Pursuing||Assistant Professor||5||1||NIL|
|9||Dr.Indu Pandey||B.Sc(Chemistry .Hons)||M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry)||Sensors||Asso Prof||9||8||NIL|