MVJCE Employs more than 500 people at its campus in whitefield of which approximately 260 are faculty members and the rest are supporting staff
Faculty Openings @ MVJCE
MVJCE invites applications from Indian nationals, possessing excellent academic background, commitment to quality teaching and potential for carrying out outstanding research for Aeronautical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Professor and Associate professor in Aerospace Engineering
- Professor and Associate professor in Chemical Engineering
- Professors and Associate Professors in Civil Engineering
- Professors and Associate Professors in Computer Science Engineering, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Professor & Assistant Professor in Mathematics & Physics
- Assistant Professor for Chemistry
- Professor in Master of Business Administration.
Technical staff opening @ MVJCE
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Physics & Chemistry
Approvals & Affiliations
All our programmes are approved by AICTE and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. We offer 11 UG programmes and 5 PG Programmes. MVJCE is an autonomous institute from the academic year 2019-20 and accredited by National Board of Accreditation and National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
What MVJCE Offers its Employees
- An environment for growth
- Remuneration on par with or exceeding industry standards
- The opportunity and encouragement for Research and Development
- Transparency in operations
- Performance-based incentives
- Skill enhancement (Employees are encouraged to pursue higher degrees)
- Training and development
- 360-degree feedback and appraisal system
- Industry collaborations for corporate exposure
What MVJCE Looks For
- Team Spirit and Leadership
- Inclination towards innovation and research
Faculty Training & Development
MVJCE believes in continuously raising and sustaining the benchmark of delivering quality education.
- The Institute provides regular training to faculty in both technical and non-technical areas.
- The Institute deploys a 360-degree feedback and appraisal system to identify the competency of each of its faculty. This system is used to develop individual training paths.
- Through its corporate partnerships, the Institute facilitates faculty development programmes, where training is delivered onsite. Training is specific to areas of interest, and faculty get the opportunity to participate in a corporate working environment.
- The Institute encourages its faculty to initiate research activities and register for programmes to increase their qualification and knowledge levels.
The spirit of self-help is the root of all genuine growth in the individual.
Samuel Smiles (1812 – 1904), was a Scottish author and reformer. He wrote a series of biographies of men who had achieved success through hard-work.