- Impart quality education along with industrial exposure
- Provide world class facilities to undertake research activities relevant to industrial and professional needs
- Promote entrepreneurship and value added education that is socially relevant with economic benefits
What We Do?
- Offer outstanding Engineering and Management education in a modern campus with more than 5,00,000 sq. feet built-up area
- Offer 8 undergraduate programmes across various branches of engineering
- Offer 6 post graduate programmes across various branches of engineering and management
- Conduct research in 8 departments recognised as Research Centres by VTU
- Guide more than 4500 students annually
- Above all we develop outstanding young engineers and leaders with knowledge and character
What makes us special?
Over 35 years, MVJCE has evolved and perfected a unique approach to knowledge delivery for our engineering and management programmes. We are deeply involved at all levels of the students’ academic life, ensuring that they strive for excellence from the time they step in to the campus. Our emphasis is on a curriculum that builds in knowledge gathering as well as higher order thinking skills. With inputs from motivated and quality faculty, the academic performance of our students continues to set the benchmark for engineering education in Bangalore.
Genuine and sustainable learning are achieved when theory is translated into practice. We work with our students to reinforce their engineering knowledge and management concepts and theories through practical applications and projects. Guest lectures, seminars, conferences and industrial visits are integral to our learning model and students gain first-hand exposure to workplace practices and new technological developments.
We believe in developing outstanding engineers and managers who are well-rounded individuals. Sports form an integral part of the curriculum, enforcing the premium we place on the physical as well as mental well-being of the students. Individual interests and talents are encouraged through vibrant clubs and cultural forums.
At MVJCE, every experience and opportunity presented to the student is significant, carefully planned, and holds immense possibilities for self-development.
The very spring and root of honesty and virtue lie in good education.
Plutarch (120 CE/AD), was a Greek historian, biographer, essayist, and Middle Platonist known primarily for his Parallel Lives and Moralia.
Accreditation, Approvals, and Recognition
MVJCE has on campus learning centers in collaboration with companies such as National Instruments, Robolab Technologies Pvt. Ltd and Infosys.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design / development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.