IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
PROMINENT FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT
ACCREDITATION, APPROVALS, AND RECOGNITION
WHO HEADS THIS DEPARTMENT?
Dr.C. Raja received PhD degree from Anna University, Chennai in the faculty of Information & Communication Engineering in 2016, specialized in Medical image processing. He received his Master’s Degree in Biomedical Signal Processing and Instrumentation in 2005 from SASTRA University & Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 2003 from Bharathidasan University. From 2005 to till date he has been working as Assistant Professor in various Engineering colleges in India. He joined M.V.J College of Engineering in January 2017 and now designated as Associate Professor.
To his credit he has published 5 research papers in SCI, SCIE indexed journals and international –level conferences.
Area of Interest
His research interests include Medical (Ophthalmic) Image Processing, Wavelets, Optimization (Swarm Intelligence).
GO TO ANOTHER COURSE
GET IN TOUCH
- It helps the student to understand the structure, class, priority encoding queue stack etc
- Algorithms and codings are demonstrated in such a way to meet the IT standards.
- Students will excel in writing any complex C++ and data Structures programs with good knowledge in debugging.
- This is used to understand all signal processing technique.
- Includes designing filters/window which are used in industrial level application.
- All signal transformation techniques are thought in detail.
- It helps the student to simulate complicated digital circuits and to synthesize digital systems.
- HDL is a tool for realizing high density programmable chips such as FPGA.
- It is useful in implementing simulation units and test bench.
- It helps the student to understand the acquisition of real time biomedical signals.
- It is very essential in designing Medical electronics circuits to understand the human machine interface.
- This is useful for troubleshooting the medical equipments and to monitor the vital parameters from the recording of ECG, EEG, etc.
- This gives an introduction to embedded system.
- It helps the student to understand the peripheral device in real time application such as LCD, Elevator, etc.
- This will help the student to develop the microcontroller based projects in their final year.