IS THIS COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- If you love aircrafts and the designs behind them
- Explore this course,if you are interested in Aerodynamics, Structures, Propulsion, Aircraft Performance, Stability and Control, Avionics, Flight Vehicle Design, Aircraft Systems & Flight testing.
- To get hands on experience through Lab Experiments in addition to the other engineering disciplines.
- If your goal is to be the best in your field, then Master this course.
ACCREDITATION, APPROVALS, AND RECOGNITION
- Approved by AICTE
- Afiliated to VTU
- Defence (Air Force)
- Cades Ques
- Satyam Mahindra
- Taneja Aerospace
- Labs – NAL, ADE, GTRE, ADA, DRDL etc.
WHO HEADS THIS DEPARTMENT?
Air Cmde (Retd) SC Gupta
Air Commodore (Retd.) SC Gupta, a gold medallist in BE (Hons.) and M.Tech from IIT Kanpur, has 42 years of experience in the field of Aeronautics, with good teaching experience at the UG and PG levels. His areas of interest include Computational Fluid Dynamics, Aero Elasticity, Aerodynamics, Stability & Control, Experimental Aircraft Design and Flight Testing.
He has served in various establishments of the Air Force and DRDO. At DRDO, he has worked with ADE, DIAT, RCMA (aircraft), CEMILAC and RCMA (Kanpur). He was responsible for certification coverage to several upgrades on Jaguar, Mirage-2000 and Dornier aircrafts. He has also worked on Design of Light Combat Aircraft and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
He has developed several computer codes for aircraft design, presented papers at International Conferences, and authored a book - Aerodynamics.