Aero modelling Club
The Aero Modelling club comprises the glider section; the wire-controlled, powered, fixed-wing aircraft models section; the remotely-controlled fixed-wing aircraft flight simulator section; and the remotely-controlled fixed-wing aircraft section.
The literary club has three chapters for Quiz, Oratory, and Pen-Craft. Literatti first began as a tenuous idea, morphed into a dedicated club, and now has a pan-college presence.
The students of the Theatre club are professionally trained by one of the city’s leading theatre groups. The initiative also enables the students to improve their communication and presentation skills while giving a boost to their confidence.
The Technical Club of Department of Master of Computer Applications, “MITA” (Master in Innovative Technical Activities) was inaugurated in September 2012.
“The Computer Science and Engineering dept inaugurated the Nova Innovative Compskey club on 23rd August, 2012 at Smt. Rajalakshmi Jayaraman Seminar Hall. The club is driven by faculty coordinators & student coordinators who plan & conduct different types of intra-department & inter-department innovative events.”
CSE NIC Club Activity Agile
NIC-Sparkle Dash Report
NIC Club Event - MASQUERADE
NIC Club Event - BLITZSCHLAG
In order to exploit energetic students who continually explore and experiment with design pedagogies, values and innovative practices “ Srishti” club was started in Civil Engineering Department. As part of club activity events like quizzes, model making, debate, poster presentation etc are organized.
Civil Engineering - Best Out of Waste Report
“DynaMech” the departmental club promotes activities of co-curricular & extracurricular nature that are aimed to provide a platform to stimulate interests, that augment classroom knowledge. Lectures by expert speakers form both industry & academia are organised.
A Medical Electronics Engineer uses technical expertise to analyse and solve problems in Biology and Medicine in order to provide an overall enhancement of Human healthcare.
Medical Electronics department - Medlaunchers 2018
SPARK EEE Club
With an aim to create technical awareness among the engineering students, the Electronics and Communication Engineering Department of MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore, inaugurated “E-FORZA”, the Department club for students, on 17th February 2012.
Tomorrow’s Engineers club
The Tomorrow’s Engineers Club is an MVJCE affiliated club. Considering societal problems as one of the major concerns of tomorrow’s engineers, the Tomorrow’s Engineers club of MVJCE provides opportunities for its participants from all the disciplines to work together, think out-of-the-box, and present their ideas as solutions to the societal problems.
Tomorrow’s Engineers Report – February 2018
Tomorrow’s Engineers Report – August 2018
- To take up Engineering as a team sport.
- To get involved with fellow students and give solutions for community-defined problems.
- To think out-of-the-box and discover new areas of interest.
- To develop network with industry professionals.
- To make members reach pinnacles of success, inside and outside the classroom.
- What is engineering and what are the marvels in the engineering field.
- Importance of problem-solving skills, creativity and innovation in engineering.
- The need for a systematic approach towards problem-solving.
- Ideas should be relevant to either Industry or Society.
- Interdisciplinary groups should be formed.
- A minimum of 6 to a maximum of 10 members from different disciplines should be there in each group.
- Kavyashree C V, AP, CSEDepartment
- PuvadaPraveena, AP, EEEDepartment
Our Information Science & Engineering department club encourages ISE students and students of various engineering discipline to participate in different events we organize which mainly focus on developing students technical, conceptual and ethical skill. The events we conduct as a part of Eikon department club improves students confidence, conceptual thinking , technical skills and groom them to know and involve in ethical prospects. Many students from our branch and different engineering branches participate to show case their respective skills and have won prizes. So our department club binds the minds of interdisciplinary engineering branches to steer the changes in technological advancements.
Brain Chase Report
Eikon Club Event Report on ‘NIRMANA’
Software Development Club (SDC)
The Software Development Club (SDC) was inaugurated on 10 th Feb 2016 by Mr. Atanu Dasgupta, Head of R&D HPE ITOM Orchestrate Products and Solutions. The motive was to impart to students the importance of coding, developing applications and knowing about the various design tools, desktop computing techniques used in the industry currently. The knowledge on recent technology and services used in application development is also roofed in the club.
- Exploring and formulating ideas for real world problems
- Training on UI/UX design to depicting their ideas using design tools.
- Training on program design techniques
- Training on various program/script writing skills and user-interface design process
- Inspire students to work as an individual or as a team.
Maths Club MATLITE
“MATLITE” Club was started by the Department of Mathematics, MVJ College of Engineering in 2016.It was inaugurated by Dr. M. . Ramachandran, Senior Scientist,ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore. This club was introduced with an idea of developing the skills of analysing, problem solving, mathematical modelling etc. among the students. As part of club activity,we have organized various events, to mention a few puzzles solving, mathematical art work & 3D painting, math seekers etc.
- To create interest among students in solving Mathematical problems apart from regular syllabus.
- It will assist the students in determining the mathematical representation of an engineering problem
- To motivate the students to work as a team in solving problems.
|Sl No.||Name of the event||Date|
|4||Mathematical Art Work & 3D Painting||16.09.2017|
|6||National Mathematics Day-GANIT||22.12.2017|
- Understanding Mathematical concepts and logics as well as the importance of team work.
- It motivates the students to get the knowledge, interest about the applications of Mathematics in engineering apart from the regular syllabus.
- It will improve the ability to think in different aspects
- Improves creativity among students