MVJCE Employs more than 400 people at its campus in whitefield of which approximately 260 are faculty members and the rest are supporting staff
Faculty Openings @ MVJCE
MVJCE invites applications from Indian nationals, possessing excellent academic background, commitment to quality teaching and potential for carrying out outstanding research for faculty positions in various Departments.
Approvals & Affiliations
All our programmes are approved by AICTE and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. We offer 9 PG programmes and 11 of the 12 UG programmes are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation.
What MVJCE Offers its Employees
- An environment for growth
- Remuneration on par with or exceeding industry standards
- The opportunity and encouragement for Research and Development
- Transparency in operations
- Performance-based incentives
- Skill enhancement (Employees are encouraged to pursue higher degrees)
- Training and development
- 360-degree feedback and appraisal system
- Industry collaborations for corporate exposure
What MVJCE Looks For
- Team Spirit and Leadership
- Inclination towards innovation and research
Faculty Training & Development
MVJCE believes in continuously raising and sustaining the benchmark of delivering quality education.
- The Institute provides regular training to faculty in both technical and non-technical areas.
- The Institute deploys a 360-degree feedback and appraisal system to identify the competency of each of its faculty. This system is used to develop individual training paths.
- Through its corporate partnerships, the Institute facilitates faculty development programmes, where training is delivered onsite. Training is specific to areas of interest, and faculty get the opportunity to participate in a corporate working environment.
- The Institute encourages its faculty to initiate research activities and register for programmes to increase their qualification and knowledge levels.
The spirit of self-help is the root of all genuine growth in the individual.
Samuel Smiles (1812 – 1904), was a Scottish author and reformer. He wrote a series of biographies of men who had achieved success through hard-work.