What we aim to do
The Institute aims at building a strong alumni network to enable:
- All students graduating from MVJCE to be in sync with the activities and growth of the Institute.
- An environment of sharing between alumni and current students for information and experiences.
- An increase in corporate interaction from exposure to a variety of industry verticals.
- Inputs from alumni in building a Institute of international repute.
- Create a community to share experiences and memories about time spent at MVJCE.
MVJCE Alumni Association
The 2nd Saturday of May is earmarked as MVJCE Alumni Day. This is an all-day meet creating an opportunity for alumni, current students and faculty to interact and bond. This day is celebrated with a mixture of cultural events and talks by alumni, students and faculty. Discussion on industry trends, opportunities and Institute development initiatives form the crux of the talk. It is also a day for alumni to relive their days at the Institute and share memories and experiences during their stay at the college and post their graduation.
The MVJCE Alumni Association is a formally registered body. Membership is automatic upon completion of courses under any programme at the MVJCE campus.
Change your opinions, keep to your principles; change your leaves, keep intact your roots.
– Victor Hugo
Victor-Marie Hugo (1802 – 1885) was a French poet, playwright, novelist, essayist, visual artist, statesman, human rights activist and exponent of the Romantic Movement in France.